Energy is contagious. It is life’s boomerang, what you put…
Kindness is a way of being that never goes out of style. The act of kindness is a simple, yet an overwhelmingly rewarding act. It is easy to get consumed by the busyness of our day to day lives, we often forget how simple it is to spread kindness. It can be something as simple as a bright smile, a heartfelt compliment, or a warm embrace. It only takes one person to spread kindness. A seemingly small act can create a ripple effect. February 17 is National Random Acts of Kindness Day. Founded in 2005, New Zealand’s RAK Day has become a global phenomenon celebrated in countries all around the world.
In honor of National Random Acts of Kindness Day, we are sharing a few simple ways to spread kindness. We hope these ideas are helpful to you and allow you to spread joy to others.
1. Send someone a handwritten Thank You note.
2. Serve at a homeless shelter.
3. Compliment a stranger.
4. Leave letters of encouragement on peoples cars.
5. Bring in doughnuts for coworkers.
6. Pay for someone’s lunch.
7. Buy someone a cup of coffee.
8. Walk a neighbor’s dog.
9. Help an elderly family with chores.
10. Cook dinner for a needy family.
Share with us how you are planning to participate in Random Acts of Kindness Day.
Love this post? Share it!